Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I know/What I want to know


I know that medical assistant handle administrative and clinical duties. They help the nurse with health care like patient's blood and taking exams. They make doctor appointment for the patients. The first thing I knew about my subject (medical assisstant) was that they check the patient's weight and blood pressure. I know you may need to have a certification or training. Doctor's office rely on medical assisstant to perform basic task like taking blood test and ultrasounds. I know a huge amount of things about being a medical assisstant. I have been wanting to be an medical assisstant for a long time now. There are so many things tou can learn being a medical assistant. For example, when you talk to people about their health problems, you're learning about that person and their health. Medical assisstant plays important parts in people's lives today.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post. Also check medical assistant schools in nyc. Great job.

    ReplyDelete