Monday, March 23, 2009

Personal Reflection






This reason why I picked this particular subject because I want to be a medical assistant. Medical assistance seems so interesting to do. It just catches my attention everytime I see it on television. I never thought I'd want to be a medical assistant. I always wanted to become a runway model. After I saw the advertisement about going to school to be a medical assistant, it instantly caught my attention. I wouldn't just be going to school to make my family happy, I'd be going for the enjoyment of training to be a medical assistant. I learned more about medical assistant since I chose that as my subject to study in college. I like helping people anyway, so that's another reason why I want to be a medical assistant. Rather I'd be going for nine monthes or four years, I'd be getting the training I need to be the most successful medical assistant I need to be. Another reason why I chose this subject because I wanted tell more people what a medical assistant does and why it plays a important part in people live's today. When I think of being a medical assistant it makes me excited to know that one day in the future I would be helping someone whether it's a baby or a elderly person with there health problems. I want to be that individual that cares about people. I want people to be happy to come to the doctor knowing they're going to get the help they need to feel healthy.It's been my goal to become a medical assistant since the beginning if my junior year in high school. When I get out of high school I plan to go straight to college, so that I can start goal of being a medical assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment