Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reflection On the Blog ( What I enjoyed while doing this project)

After completing this project, I learned numerous of things about medical assistant. It takes a lot of work to fulfill the job of a medical assistant. I'm so happy that Mr. Shakur gave us a chance to do a blog, instead of doing a 5-7 page research paper. I never did a blog before so it gave me a chance to learn how to do one. Doing this project also gave me more time to really learn more about being a medical assistant. This project gave me a chance to learn about other people's topics also that I didn't know much about. I focused on mainly my topic, thats what I'm so proud about. I wasn't jumping from subject to subject. I stayed on my particular topic. I actually had a little fun while doing this project. Picking different pictures for each topic I was talking about. I think that made my post look more interesting to my viewers. I also got to look at diffferent people opinions on my blog. That helped me see what I had to change or what I did a good job on. I can't wait to go to college because it won't be as hard because I know a lot of things about being a medical assistant. I'm very anxious to start my hands-on experience in college. Thanks for allowing me to show my information about medical assistant.

1 comment:

  1. Medical projects are always enjoyable. We must assure a few things like we get the necessary equipments to serve the people.

    wetwipes

    ReplyDelete